When you visit or use the on-site request service, you consent to the collection, use and transmission of your information as set out in this Policy.
1. How we collect your information
1. We collect your personal information when you interact with us or use our services, such as when we use our sites to place an order. We also look at how visitors use our sites to help us improve our services and improve customer experience.
2. We collect information:
- When you create an account with us or change your account settings.
- When you submit an application with us during the application process (including payment and delivery)
- When you contact us directly via email, phone, message or via our chat function.
- When reviewing and using our sites (before and after creating an account with us)
3. We also collect information from third-party sites, such as our advertising platforms and our fraud detection provider.
2. The information we collect from you
1. As part of our commitment to the privacy of our customers and visitors to our sites in general, we want to be clear about the types of information we will collect from you.
2. When visiting sites or making a request through Haaatly.com, you are asked to provide information about yourself including your name, contact details, delivery address, order details, and payment information such as credit or debit card information.
3. We also collect information about your use of sites and information about you from any messages you publish on the Site, when contacting us or providing us with comments, including by email, mail, telephone or chat function. If you call us over the phone, we will record the call for training purposes and improve the service, and make notes about your call.
4. We collect technical information from your mobile device or computer, such as its operating system, device, type of connection, and the IP address through which you access our sites.
5. We also collect technical information about your use of our services through a mobile device, for example, carrier, location data and performance data such as mobile payment methods and interaction with other retail technologies such as NFC tags, QR codes and / or mobile vouchers. Unless you choose to remain anonymous through your device and / or platform settings, this information may be collected and used by us automatically if you use the Service through your mobile device (s) via any mobile application Haaatly, through your mobile browser or otherwise.
1. How we use your information
Your information will allow us to provide you with access to our relevant parts and to provide you with the services you have requested. We communicate with you when you need our services. We will also use and analyze the information we collect, support, improve, and develop our work for any purpose, whether analytical or statistical, and to help us avoid fraud. If needed, now and in the future you will be able to express your preferences about the use of your information as described in this policy and you can apply it through your preferred method of using our services, such as smartphone, phone applications, or any representation of our site.
2. We may use your information to communicate with you about your services and to inform you of important changes or developments to our site or services.
When you indicate that you agree to use our information about our other products and services that may be of interest to you, including services that will be subject to direct marketing, we may contact you to do so by phone, mobile messages (eg SMS, MMS, etc.) E-mail.
4. If you do not want us to use your information in this way or change your mind about your desire to contact us in the future, please let us know by filling in the contact details below or by modifying your file accordingly.
5. Please note that by submitting comments and feedback on the Site, you agree to use these comments and feedback on the Site and in any marketing or advertising entities. We will only reveal your identity for this purpose in your first name and the city you live in.
6. If you provide information as a result of requesting more information from Hatley, we do not share the information provided with any third party. Our listings are private and are not sold or exchanged with external bodies. Haaatly.com may choose to share information provided with strategic partners for the purpose of helping us provide our solutions.
2. Use your information
1. We will process the data we collect about you only if there is a reason to do so, and if this is permitted under the Data Protection Act. We will have a legal basis to process your information: if we need to process your information in order to provide you with the service you have requested or to conclude a contract; we have your consent to have a reason to process your data; or we are under a legal obligation to do so.
2. Where we need to provide you with the service you have requested or conclude a contract, we use your information:
- To enable us to provide you with access to the relevant parts of the sites
- to provide the services you have requested
- To enable us to collect payments from you
- Contact you when necessary with respect to our services, such as resolving issues that you may have in your application.
1. We also process your data where we have reason to do so - for example, customize our service, including data processing to make it easier and faster for you to place orders. We've listed these reasons below:
- Improving the efficiency and quality of service that our customers expect from us in the future.
- Allocate the content we serve to you, third party, or advertising partners to you, for example, so that we can show the stores in your area or make sure you see the ad that's most relevant to you, based on the characteristics set by us.
- Enable our customer support team to help you with any inquiries or complaints in the most effective way.
- Contacting you for your feedback on our services and notifying you if there are any significant changes or developments to our sites or services, including informing you that our services are operating in a new area where you have asked us to do so.
- Analyze your activity on websites so that we can manage, support and develop our business for statistical and analytical purposes and to help us prevent fraud.
- impose our contractual terms with you and any other agreement, to practice or defend legal claims and to protect the rights of Haaatly or the partners of the shops, riders or others (including the prevention of fraud).
- If you provide comments about sites and services, we may use these comments and reviews on sites and any marketing or advertising material. We will only assign you for this purpose your first name and the city where you live.
1. Security and data retention
2. We take the necessary steps to protect your information from unauthorized access, illegal processing, accidental loss, damage and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period of time or as long as the law requires.
3. When you choose a password that will allow you to access certain parts of the site, you will be responsible for keeping it secret. We recommend that you do not share it with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not entirely safe. Although we will take the necessary steps to protect your information, we can not guarantee the security of the information transmitted to the site, which transfer will be at your own risk. When we receive your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
6. We will securely scan your information if we do not need your information for the purposes of the device
We welcome all comments, inquiries and requests regarding our use of your information and should be directed to the Service and Trade Company or e-mail